Our Philosophy is Service
Joseph (Jay) R. Miller
Jay is a principal and founder of Joseph R. Miller, P.C. He is a graduate of Texas A&M at West Texas with a bachelors degree in Business Administration - with a major in Accountancy.
Jay was an owner of an oil field supply and maintenance company prior to starting his public accounting career in June of 1987. He established Joseph R. Miller, P.C. in 1995, as a full service certified public accounting, business and computer-consulting firm.
Jay has worked extensively with clients in the construction, manufacturing and service industries.
- Certified Public Account (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Member of AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Member of ASCPA (Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants)
- Member of NACVA (National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts)